15 DEC 2016: The Affluent Travel Collection (ATC) has named Claire Bidlingmaier senior director of Supplier Relations and Agency Engagement. Bidlingmaier’s national account and agency management expertise will play a key role in growing supplier relations with hotel partners, tourist boards and On Location suppliers. In addition, her role includes building the ATC brand through the development of new training, marketing and engagement programmes for agents.
“I am thrilled to be a member of such an outstanding organization. I am looking forward to growing supplier relations and engagement with our marketing programs as well as contributing to the business strategy for ATC,” said Bidlingmaier.
Her previous leadership positions were with companies such as Global Consolidated Services, American Express, National Leisure Group and most recently Corporate Travel Services/Exceptional Journeys.
The latest additions:
The Affluent Traveler Collection continues to grow at a steady pace and forecasts double digit growth for 2017. Some of the latest additions to the collection include:
• Grand Velas, Los Cabos, Mexico
• Hotel Brunelleschi, Italy
• Marriott, Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Maui
• Somerset On Grace Bay, Turks and Caicos
• The Bohemian Hotel, Celebration, Florida
• The Intercontinental , Madrid, Spain
• The Mansion on Forsyth, Savannah, Georgia
• The Nisbet Plantation Beach Club, Nevis
• The Rosalie Bay Resort, Rosalie, Dominica
• Windjammer Landing Villas, St Lucia
In addition, AMResorts Secrets properties are now part of ATC.
“We are proud to introduce these hoteliers to our collection. Our award winning marketing and training programmes are supported by our in-house team who are dedicated to keeping our affiliates up-to-date about the luxury travel trends and helping them realize the most from their ATC affiliation.” said Thomas A. Hayden, CTC, Senior Vice President, Global Luxury Sales, The Affluent Traveler Collection.